White Claw® Hard Seltzer Crack The Claw Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. This SWEEPSTAKES is open only to the legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older at time of entry. Void wherEVER prohibited or restricted by law.
- Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of the following entities and members of their immediate families (defined as parent, child, sibling, spouse) or same households (whether related or not) are NOT eligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a Prize: Mark Anthony Brands Inc., Netflix Media, LLC (“Netflix”), each of their parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies (including HP2 Promotions), as well as alcohol beverage licensees (i.e., alcohol beverage suppliers, importers, wholesalers, distributors and retailers). Members of the cast and crew as well as persons otherwise involved in the creation, development, production and/or release of Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery as well as members of their immediate families (as defined above) or same households (whether related or not) are also NOT eligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a Prize. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and HP2 Promotions (the independent judging organization) which shall be final and binding in all respects. All federal, state and local laws apply.
- Sweepstakes Period: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on February 1, 2023 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET February 15, 2023.
- How to Enter: There is one (1) way to enter this Sweepstakes.
Via Sweepstakes Website: During the Sweepstakes Period, either on a mobile device or a laptop/desktop computer, use your preferred browser to visit, https://www.whiteclaw.com/cracktheclaw (“Website”). After verifying your age, complete and submit the entry form with all required information, including your name, state of residence, e-mail address, and your agreement to these Official Rules. Internet access and a valid e-mail address are required to enter the Sweepstakes. You may be charged for wireless Internet access according to the terms of your plan with your cellular or “wi-fi” provider. All entries must be received no later than 11:59:59 p.m. ET on February 15, 2023. Receipt of entry may be acknowledged but such acknowledgment does not constitute any representation of eligibility for the Sweepstakes nor is it otherwise binding upon Sponsor. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged (except perhaps as noted above) or returned. No alterations or forged entries are permitted. Prize will be awarded to the name corresponding to the e-mail address provided on the entry form. Third party usage fees may apply.
- Entry Restrictions: Limit one (1) entry per person, per day (12:00:00 a.m. ET until 11:59:59 p.m. ET, except February 1, 2023 which begins at 12:00:01 a.m. ET) during the Sweepstakes Period. Violation of this entry limit will result in only the initial entry being accepted. Automated entries are prohibited and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification. But Sponsor reserves the right to void all entries (and disqualify any entrant from the Sweepstakes altogether as well as to prohibit such entrant from participating in future promotions offered by Sponsor) if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that a given person has engaged in egregious, blatant or repeated violations of the entry limit. Proof of submission of entry does not constitute proof of receipt of same or proof of entry. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor. Sponsor/Administrator assume no responsibility for illegible, lost, late, damaged, incomplete, late or lost entries due to data or computer glitches or other programming/technological/electronic error, malfunction or failure of any kind, regardless of cause; and, all such entries are void. Data rates may apply to entries submitted via mobile device.
- Prizes: Eight Hundred (800) Prizes are available to be awarded. Each winner will receive one (1) Crack The Claw Mystery Game. Actual prize may differ from image of same in Sweepstakes advertising and Sponsor disclaims any and all liability in conjunction therewith. Approximate Retail Value of each Prize is $20.00
Alcohol beverages are not part of the prize. A prize will only be shipped to verified winner with a street address within the 50 United States and District of Columbia. All costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use that are not specified herein are the sole responsibility of each winner; prize delivery may be affected by U.S. Federal/State/County/Local health restrictions and/or other conditions arising from or related to the COVID-19/Coronavirus pandemic. If a prize is declined by a winner, no alternate prize or compensation will be awarded. Total Approximate Retail Value of all Prizes is $16,000.00.
- Winners Determination/Odds: Winners will be determined in a random drawing on or about February 16, 2023 by HP2 Promotions, an independent judging organization, whose decisions will be final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning will be determined by the total number of eligible entries received. Potential winners will be notified by e-mail or phone (specific method[s] of notification being of Sponsor's sole choosing) on or about
February 16, 2023 and will be required to respond to the potential winner e-mail notification within three (3) business days from date of attempted notification or said prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another winner at Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the event of noncompliance with this requirement or if a potential winner cannot be contacted for any reason, prize will be forfeited without compensation of any kind and an alternate winner may be selected.
- General Conditions: Limit one prize per person. Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes an entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to abide by and accept the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. No prize substitution except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. A prize is not redeemable/exchangeable for cash. A prize is not transferable except with Sponsor’s prior consent which may be granted or withheld in its sole discretion without liability of any kind. All federal, state and local taxes on a prize are each winner’s sole responsibility. By accepting a prize, a winner waives the right to assert as a cost of winning a prize, any and all costs of redemption or travel to redeem a prize and any and all liability that might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem a prize. All costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use that are not specified herein are the sole responsibility of a winner.
Taxes on a prize are each winner’s sole responsibility. Upon receipt of a prize, a winner shall be required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local law, rules and regulations.
Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning prize furnished in connection with the Sweepstakes. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, A PRIZE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE ONLY WARRANTIES ON A PRIZE (IF ANY) ARE THOSE OF APPLICABLE PRIZE SUPPLIER, WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THEIR TERMS – IF ANY – ARE THOSE OF THE PRIZE SUPPLIER.
- Releases: By participating, entrant indemnifies, releases and agrees to hold harmless (a) Mark Anthony Brands Inc., Netflix, and (as applicable) each of their parent companies, their designees, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, prize suppliers, and advertising and promotion agencies (including HP2 Promotions); (b) the directors, officers, agents, representatives, shareholders, employees, successors and assigns of any of the above organizations; and (c) cast and crew as well as persons otherwise involved in the creation, development, production and/or release of Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery from any and all liability arising from participating in the Sweepstakes, any Sweepstakes-related activity and/or the acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of a prize (as applicable). Without limiting the foregoing, Mark Anthony Brands Inc. and Netflix make no representation, warranty or guarantee of any kind regarding a prize or any part thereof; this includes but is not limited to the warranty of merchantability or fitness for intended purpose. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of a prize constitutes a winner’s agreement to the use of his/her name, address (city, state), likeness, voice, photograph or other indicia of persona and/or statements regarding the Sponsor or the Sweepstakes for advertising, publicity and trade purposes by Sponsor, Netflix and their respective designees, without further compensation or any notice or approval of any kind.
- Online/Website Entry Conditions: In the event of a dispute, entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address provided on entry form. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an internet access provider, online service, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, illegible, misdirected, incomplete entries, or for entries not received due to lost, failed, delayed or interrupted connections or miscommunications, or to other electronic malfunctions, delays, or errors of any kind in the transmission or receipt of entries; or for defect of any kind which prevents a person from properly accessing the Sweepstakes online/website. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by online/website visitors or by any human or technological error that may occur in the processing of entries in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend all or a portion of the Sweepstakes, should viruses, bugs or other causes beyond control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes.
- Caution: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY SUCH PERSON FROM THIS SWEEPSTAKES (IF APPLICABLE), PROHIBIT SUCH PERSON FROM PARTICIPATING IN FUTURE PROMOTIONS OFFERED BY SPONSOR, AS WELL AS TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Improper Conduct: Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any entrant from participation in or use of any or all portions of this Sweepstakes, and refuse to award a prize if any entrant engages in any conduct Sponsor deems to be improper, unfair, otherwise adverse to the operation of the Sweepstakes or detrimental to other entrants of the Sweepstakes. Such improper conduct includes, without limitation, falsifying personal information required during entry or a prize claim, violating any term or condition stated here, accumulating entries through methods such as automated computer scripts or any other programming techniques, allowing others to use an entrant’s personal information for the purpose of accumulating entries, or intentionally trying to defraud, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise tamper with the computer programs/technology in connection with this Sweepstakes. Entrants agree that Sponsor may void prize an entrant may have won and/or require the return of prize an entrant may have won as a result of such improper conduct. Entrants further acknowledges that any forfeiture of prize and/or return of prize shall in no way prevent Sponsor from pursuing other avenues of recourse such as criminal or civil proceedings in connection with such conduct.
- Sponsor’s Rights: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, abbreviate, or suspend this Sweepstakes should it be compromised by computer virus, program bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, pandemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, without any compensation or liability to any entrant. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical, technical, or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the promotion or in the announcement of the prizes. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the official rules, the official rules shall prevail, govern and control.
Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any damage to an entrant’s or any other person's mobile device or computer which is occasioned by participating in the Sweepstakes or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sponsor is not responsible for lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet service providers, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. The preceding expressly includes but is not limited to any communications sent by or sent to Sponsor which are not properly and timely received and accessible by Sponsor or its agencies for any reason. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsman-like or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein. If the Sweepstakes is modified, terminated or suspended, Sponsor will select the winners (if determined to be feasible in its sole discretion) from all eligible, non-suspect entries received (if any) in a manner determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion to be fair, appropriate, and consistent with these Official Rules. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances, and, if not feasible, Sponsor shall not have any liability of any kind. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules (that is, five hundred  Prizes) are available to be won in the Sweepstakes. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with law by duly authorized representatives of Sponsor. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- Disputes: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the State of Illinois, without respect to conflict of law/choice of law doctrines of Illinois (or of any other jurisdiction which would lead to the application of the law of any jurisdiction other than Illinois). To the fullest extent permitted by law, as a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree (a) that any and all disputes regarding the Sweepstakes which cannot be resolved between the parties shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a federal or state court located in Cook County, Illinois; (b) to the personal jurisdiction of such courts and to waive any right of inconvenient forum, change of venue or any like right; (c) that any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred in entering the Sweepstakes (if any), but in no event attorney’s fees, with all other forms of remedy – including but not limited to punitive, incidental, or consequential damages and injunctive relief – being expressly waived.
- Winners List: For winners list, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to “Crack The Claw”, 167 N. Green Street, 6th Floor, Chicago, IL 60607. All requests must be received by April 13, 2023.
Sponsor: Mark Anthony Brands Inc., Chicago, IL
All Registered Trademarks, used under license by White Claw Seltzer Works, Chicago, IL. Nutritional information available at whiteclaw.com
PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY. HARD SELTZER WITH FLAVORS.